Staging Process & Pricing
This is actually a very important part of the Staging process. This short 30 minutes gives me a real feel for the home and its proud Owner. I go into the Property with a “Buyers” mindset which allows me to envision the space as my own and offer suggestions to make that a reality. Today’s Buyers are well educated in the Market and the internet and the Common goal between the Seller/Agent/Staging Team is to produce the best product within the price range and to make days on Market as short as possible. Consultation is complimentary and it is suggested that the Sellers Agent is present
WALK THRU & WRITE UP
- A comprehensive walk-through of the home will be performed to assess furniture, furniture placement, flow, clutter, lighting, color, accessories and any needed repairs.
- The home's exterior will be evaluated for improvements to enhance curb appeal.
- Focal points of the home will be identified, as well as any problem areas.
- Following an evaluation of the property as seen through the buyer's eyes, we present detailed staging options for preparing your home for the market.
- Within 24 hours of the consultation you will receive a detailed written proposal of the home staging strategy options for your home with the prices for your review. These recommendations are designed to get the most money for your home in the shortest time possible.
- The recommended work can then be completed by you if you are a DIY home seller or if you would like us to complete the list, or certain items we are willing and have a Team of Painters, Movers, Tile contractors etc.
The Walk thru/Write-up price for a home up to 3500 square feet is $450.
Additional Staging hours are on an hourly basis at $300/hr for a team of 3 (2 hr minimum)